You are here
News & Views
After two years in a row as OMMA's bronze agency for design, Digitaria moves up in the ranks.
Technology-driven collaborative effort highlights pet's-eye view
Digitaria takes home San Diego Ad Club's top shop trophy at inaugural event
Casual dining eatery debuts responsive, mobile-centric digital destination
With a wife, three kids and responsibilities as CEO of a fast-growing company, I‘ve gradually learned time is a more valuable asset than any other.
Responsive website for Elite West Oahu Community is latest travel & tourism success for Digitaria
Minnesota AdFed debuts new online look, collaborates with Digitaria for redesigned hub with a focus on Twin Cities Ad Community
India’s hit show ‘Super Techies’ returned September 21; airs across Asia, will be streamed in USA via YouTube
Digitaria's Daiga Atvara shares her West Coast perspective and talks about how it impacts her work
Multi-screen, Multi-device perspectives: Insights VP Karen Bellin's first Web Analytics World post
Digitaria's VP of Actions & Insights Karen Bellin weighs in on TV's hottest show and asks why its crack team of spinmeisters aren't using Big Data to help their clients.
- Digitaria is OMMA's 2013 Silver Agency of the Year
- The New York Times features 'Nature's Recipe for Moments' campaign
- Digitaria Wins 'Brand Diego' Agency of the Year
- Islands Fine Burgers & Drinks Launches New Website
- Dan Khabie on LinkedIn: Four Steps Right to the Point
- Hawaii's Hoakalei Resort Launches Website
- Digitaria Re-designs AdFed.org
- International Business Reality Challenge Television Series Will Feature Digitarians
- Hiding Out In San Diego
- Customer-Friendly Behavioral Analysis
- Scandalytics: She Talks Fast And Acts Fast - But Should She Decide Fast?