You are here
News & Views
CEO Dan Khabie's latest LinkedIn Influencer column is part of the social networking site's latest series: "Big Ideas for 2014"
After two years in a row as OMMA's bronze agency for design, Digitaria moves up in the ranks.
Technology-driven collaborative effort highlights pet's-eye view
Digitaria takes home San Diego Ad Club's top shop trophy at inaugural event
Casual dining eatery debuts responsive, mobile-centric digital destination
Responsive website for Elite West Oahu Community is latest travel & tourism success for Digitaria
Digitaria's Daiga Atvara shares her West Coast perspective and talks about how it impacts her work
Digitaria's VP of Actions & Insights Karen Bellin weighs in on TV's hottest show and asks why its crack team of spinmeisters aren't using Big Data to help their clients.
Minnesota AdFed debuts new online look, collaborates with Digitaria for redesigned hub with a focus on Twin Cities Ad Community
India’s hit show ‘Super Techies’ returned September 21; airs across Asia, will be streamed in USA via YouTube
Multi-screen, Multi-device perspectives: Insights VP Karen Bellin's first Web Analytics World post
The Minneapolis Egotist gives an inside look into Digitaria's fast-growing Midwest office.
In his latest LinkedIn Influencer column, CEO Dan Khabie explores the idea of karma and finding greatness where you least expect it.
Go big or go home? Karen Bellin, VP, Insights & Action, might make you think twice about integrated data.
President and COO, Doug Hecht, has some bright ideas when it comes to the connected future.
In his latest LinkedIn Influencer column, CEO Dan Khabie discusses timing and a new "art" when it comes to business.
CEO Dan Khabie discusses the balance between work and health in his latest LinkedIn Influencer column.
CPC Strategy interviews Daiga about digital's future, campaign budgets and what drives her creativity.
Internationally renowned travel publication, Skift, recognizes "bold clean easily navigable" destination.
- Big Idea 2014: The Next Big Idea Is Already Here
- Digitaria is OMMA's 2013 Silver Agency of the Year
- The New York Times features 'Nature's Recipe for Moments' campaign
- Digitaria Wins 'Brand Diego' Agency of the Year
- Islands Fine Burgers & Drinks Launches New Website
- Hawaii's Hoakalei Resort Launches Website
- Hiding Out In San Diego
- Scandalytics: She Talks Fast And Acts Fast - But Should She Decide Fast?
- Digitaria Re-designs AdFed.org
- International Business Reality Challenge Television Series Will Feature Digitarians
- Customer-Friendly Behavioral Analysis
- Taking the 'Thursday Tour'
- I found a Rolex… And a client
- Check Yo Data Before You Wreck Yo Data
- Advertising's Next Frontier: The Internet of Everything
- Learning to perfect the art of jumping in
- Healthy Life, Healthy Business
- 1-On-1 with Digitaria’s Chief Creative Officer, Daiga Atvara
- Discover LA named one of the world's best tourism websites