You are here
The recently relaunched travel and tourism website DiscoverLosAngeles.com was honored among strong competition at the Pixel Awards.
The aptly named Mark C. Newcomer has joined digital marketing, technology and data company Digitaria as Senior Vice President of Strategy.
Last time, I wrote about the biggest turning point in my professional career. This week, I’d like to discuss the most important person in my professional career, the person I learned the most from and the person who made me the professional I am today.
Sitecore, a leading web content management and customer experience management software company, today announced that long-distance Triathlon competition IRONMAN has been named the North American Sitecore Sports/Lifestyle Site of the Year winner.
OMMA - 2012 Agency of the Year. OMMA Magazine names Digitaria Design Agency of the Year... Again
Following six straight years of client and revenue growth for Digitaria Sports, its leader John Van Spyk has been promoted to executive vice president for the marketing and technology agency Digitaria, a JWT Company.
Great New Digs for Digitaria Minneapolis
After months of waiting, Digitaria's Minneapolis office toasts its new location at Butler Square. Grand opening in a few weeks, after all the furniture arrives and the decor is finished. From left: Mike Hiivala, Mara Castillo, Hollie Wills, Joyce Zincke, Jessica Grant, Amy Ferguson, Brett Otzenberger.
AdWeek asked Daiga Atvara, Chief Experience Officer at Digitaria and Clio Juror for the Digital & Mobile category, six questions about the industry in this short video.
- DiscoverLosAngeles.com Sweeps Pixel Awards Travel Categories
- Newcomer Joins Digitaria in Strategic Role
- Digitaria CEO Dan Khabie's latest LinkedIn Influencer column: Tailor-Made Service
- IRONMAN Wins Sitecore’s Sports/Lifestyle Site of the Year
- Agency of the Year: Bronze, Design -- Digitaria
- Digitaria Sports Expands Mission, Social Footprint
- Great New Digs for Digitaria Minneapolis
- 'What's Not Social These Days?'