You are here
Digital marketing and technology company wins Gold for Rolex, five silver, three bronze
SAN DIEGO (March 4, 2013) – Digital marketing, technology and data company Digitaria won nine ADDY Awards – including a Gold Addy for Rolex – last Friday night at the San Diego Ad Club’s annual advertising awards event, held at the Westin Gaslamp Hotel.
“We’re proud to have been recognized for the hard work and dedication to our clients,” said Executive Creative Director Paul Drohan, who accepted the awards on Digitaria’s behalf. “Of course, we don't do it for the awards, but they’re still nice to get.”
- Rolex Awards for Enterprise – Rolex /// Advertising & Promotion - Banners, Rich Media
- Meet Emma – ECPAT USA /// Public Service – Digital Advertising
- Petco Pals Reward Push – Petco /// Social Media - Single Platform, Consumer
- Rolex Masters – Rolex /// Advertising & Promotion - Banners, Rich Media
- Qualcomm Snapdragon – Qualcomm /// Digital Advertising - Microsites
- Roger Federer Conversations – Rolex /// Advertising & Promotion - Banners, Rich Media
- TaylorGuitars.com Website – Taylor Guitars /// Websites, Consumer - Products
- DiscoverLosAngeles.com Website – Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board // Websites, Consumer - Services
- Pawgram – Petco /// Apps – Web-based (Browser)
Last week, the travel and tourism website DiscoverLosAngeles.com won two categories at the Pixel Awards: Best Tourism Website and the “People’s Champ” Award, the result of open voting the Pixel Awards held before Sunday’s official announcement.